PRE-ORDER ITEM –
"Take 5 and Stay Alive™ - The Handbook of Hydraulic Safety Practices"
FPA is excited to announce an extremely comprehensive book dedicated entirely to hydraulic safety. Introducing “The Handbook of Hydraulic Safety Practices.”
This book will contain safety topics and safety procedures that should be employed on the job and is aimed at technicians, engineers, safety professionals, supervisors, managers, teachers, and working professionals across multiple industries, such as manufacturing, construction, mining, forestry, AWP, utilities, etc. It informs the reader about the multitude of hazards in the workplace associated with hydraulics and what to do to make sure he/she is protected.
It covers not only obvious hydraulic safety considerations, such as maintenance and reliability, but everything related to hydraulic safety, such as lockout and tagout, hydraulic system design, and component testing.
Here are just some of the helpful items contained in this upcoming, comprehensive safety book, which goes beyond regulations and laws, to provide you with the knowledge necessary for creating a safe workplace:
- Contains blueprints and templates to help you evaluate the safety procedures and conditions in your plant.
- Contains blueprints and models to help you conduct safety audits on stationary and mobile hydraulic systems.
- Contains blueprints for vital component adjustment and test procedures that technical writers can "cut and paste" into their company's service and repair manuals.
- Contains templates for safety specifications that are vital when purchasing machinery and equipment.
- Identifies common hazards and how to avoid them through lockout and tagout, controlling the release of stored energy post-shutdown, non-invasive maintenance and testing procedures, and more.
- Teaches safety personnel and instructors about given safety topics and prepares them to provide a “Take 5 and Stay Alive™” safety presentation on a given topic.
- Helps safety supervisors and managers identify and mitigate potential hazards.
An optional thumb-drive containing dozens of "download and deliver" 5-minute safety presentations will also be available. Each topic will have license-free handouts and quizzes that can be copied and used in conjunction with the visual presentations.
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRODUCT TO BE DELIVERED UPON COMPLETION.
Estimated completion date: May 31, 2019
Pre-order your "Take 5 and Stay Alive - The Handbook of Hydraulic Safety Practices" TODAY.