Certification Re-Test (CLICK HERE) - $25.00
THE LETHAL STRIKE COURSE: $25.00
EXPIRES: 7 days after purchase
AVERAGE TIME TO COMPLETE: 2 hours
The course is aimed at students, supervisors, medical professionals and EMT’s, and safety personnel. What would you do if you or a co-worker suffered a liquid injection injury? Does your company have a plan to properly manage the victim of a liquid injection injury? Working with grease guns, paint guns, hydraulic systems, high-pressure washers, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, or any type of pressurized liquid can put you at risk of suffering debilitating liquid injection injury. This course teaches what you must do if you suffer a liquid injection injury. It also teaches safety personnel, EMT’s, supervisors and managers how to respond in the event of an injury.
- Students will learn how to identify a substance injection injury.
- Students will learn how substance injection injuries typically occur.
- Students will learn what urgent action to take should they suffer a substance injection injury.
- Students will learn what will likely happen if they ignore a substance injection injury.
- Supervisors will know what action to take if an employee suffers a substance injection injury.
- Supervisors will know how to recognize situations that might cause an employee to suffer a substance injection injury.
- Supervisors will learn why it is important that employees receive safety training in high-pressure systems.
Medical professionals and EMT’s:
- Medical professionals and EMT’s will know how to respond to a substance injection injury emergency.
- Medical professionals and EMT’s will know what steps to take when treating a victim of a substance injection injury.
- Medical professionals will know how the extent to which a substance injection injury can damage the hand.
- Safety personnel will learn why it is vital that employees receive safety training in high-pressure systems to avoid substance injection injuries.
- Safety personnel will be able to identify employees that are most susceptible to substance injection injuries.
- Safety personnel will learn how to compose best practices for managing substance injection injuries.
- Safety personnel will know why it is vital to determine if the local clinic/hospital is competent to handle a substance injection injury, and also enquire about the availability of an orthopedic hand surgeon that can perform surgery if necessary.