AUTHOR: Rory S. McLaren
Format: Printed version *8-1/2" x 11". PDF Non-printable (4.5mb). 112 pages.
NO REFUNDS GIVEN ON DOWNLOADED PRODUCTS.*Shipping charges for printed book orders will be calculated and added at checkout. International orders will require a shipping charge calculation email to the customer from FPA before order is shipped. Printed book orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt if ordered on a business day prior to 3:00pm (MST).
The objective of this manual is to bring a sense of uniformity to the layout and drawing of fluid power schematics. Accurate and well-conceived schematics increase safety, productivity, and reduce operating costs. Includes the symbol drawing template.
Learning to standardize fluid power schematics offers a number of unique advantages:
- The schematic would be easier to read because primary components would always be in the same location.
- It would be a replica of the system it represents.
- It would show if components are integrated or separated.
- All component ports would be properly labeled.
- All vital operating specifications would be displayed.
- All service and inspection hubs would be shown.
- Directional control valve positions would be standardized.
- Stacked valve would represent accurate location of valves.